DAI NAM Client is a full service interior design firm, established in 2009, specializing in commercial interiors design solutions. We create world class working environments for office space users as well as contextual design that physically express client business vision and brand identity. Our team of designers has expertise in an extensive range of industry sectors, which include banking, services, technology, and representative offices of well-known international corporations.
Mô tả công việc
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Recommend suitable price range depending on each specific client.
- Prepare Sales contract ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Connect between design/construction team and client to match all demands.
- Keep records of sales actions.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Expand the brand recognition by multiple platforms.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Transmit marketing and sales intelligence relating to competition and changes in the marketplace.
- Adopt and fully use the appropriate relationship management systems.
- Plan and execute work in a helpful and collaborative manner.
- Maintain awareness of competitive activities and opportunities.
Yêu cầu chung
- Age under 35, both sex
- Critical thinking (know how to deal with an issue logically/ on time)
- Collaborative (know how to work with other department flexibly to solve problems)
- Client-Oriented (know how to balance between client’s benefit and company’s capability)
- Proactive (willing to take part and support in sales work when needed)
- Proven minimum 2 years working experience as a sales executive in the Interior design industry
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in English
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
Chính sách/Phúc lợi
- Competitive pay upon experience level and default 13th salary
- Competitive pay and commission scheme measured in results and level of involvement
- Possibility to grow within the company
- Monthly allowance for representative expenses
- Work with first class international clients and suppliers
- Young and dynamic office environment
- Health insurance
Liên hệ: Ms Quyen
Giờ làm việc
Giờ hành chính